While the default UI of Sony Xperia devices are nice, you might want to taste a different taste, such as the Nature UI present in Samsung Galaxy S III. By following this tutorial, you can install the default theme and status bar of the SGS III.
- Rooted Xperia mini pro with stock/stock based ICS ROM
- Installed CWM
- Download the TouchWiz.zip and the TouchWizIcons.zip files.
- Copy the two zip files into your SD card root.
- Restart your phone into CWM mode.
- Mount /system and /data in CWM.
- Flash the two zip files.
- Reboot your phone.
… and done. Enjoy the Nature UI right on your Xperia mini pro. This tutorial should work for all Xperia MDPI devices (mini, active, LWW, mini pro).